Part 2 My first sex with a Shemale/TG/TV/TS

I first thought I would make it a chronological blog, but I decided that I would most likely forget things. So I do it more as a mindmap. Which means they are independent stories part of a life long journey.

A few years before the story below, I was at a New Years Eve party in Amsterdam. The next morning when we were in long queue waiting for a taxi, in the distance a woman appears. The closer she got, the taller she got. Obviously that's a normal occurrence . But in this case, the whispering in the queue was about, is that a man or a woman. My thoughts were more, that's a T-girl and why wasn't she at the party I was at.

The following is the story of my first sexual encounter with a T-girl.

I don't remember the exact year, but it must have been between 1988 - 1990, which means I would have been 24-26 I do remember the nightclub, it doesn't exist anymore.

I was out with a group of friends and we ended up in one of our local nightclubs. Where we bumped into more friends and even my sister with her friends.

Suddenly my vision is logged on tho this person, who stands out, is female and a taller than most people. I can hear people wondering and asking each-other, is that a woman? I didn't care if the person was a woman or a man. I only knew I wanted her. I also knew I wouldn't mind being seen kissing her. But as this was a first sight, I was far from kissing her.

So, how do I get in contact. Well, despite The Netherlands being very tolerant and open, it wasn't a regular sight to have a TV in a "vanilla" nightclub. I didn't think I would have a lot of competition so that was a benefit. At a certain moment I see her walking into my direction. Not towards me, but the general direction. I walk towards her, kiss her on her lips and walk on. It must have taken her a while to comprehend what happened. Then she comes over and says: why did you do that? My answer: because you are hot and I want you. We start talking and she ask me if I realise she is TV. I say, yes I do, which makes it even more exciting for me. I'm sure we must have had a drink, and we kissed. French kiss, or whatever the correct term is. Knowing full well that it was in full view of friends, people I knew and everybody else. My good friends knew or suspected already about my kinks and fetishes and didn't think it was strange.

We danced, because being seen was part of the foreplay. Then we decided to leave and go to my place. I'm sure we took a taxi. It wasn't a long walk, but her heels weren't made for walking. The were made to point towards the ceiling.

Arriving at my place, which was nothing more than a very large room. This evening would be the first time I would have the cock of a T-girl in my mouth. I couldn't wait. It wasn't the first time I sucked a cock tho. It wouldn't be the last time either.
After a few hours of steaming, horny hot sex we fell asleep.

Obviously as this was a T-girl, in the morning there was a little stubble on the chin. But such is life. This didn't however stop us from having another morning session. She left, and I never saw her again.

More about my gay sex experiences will follow in a later blog.

The turn-on of being seen in public will have been part of my later exhibitionistic and voyeuristic behaviour, but also my kink of going out to "vanilla" restaurants, bars and clubs with T-girls. - more in a future blog.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A favourite of mine - Roleplay - Demure dress code - Religious

A rainy late Saturday afternoon - reality or fantasy?

A story - fiction - A wet afternoon - part 1